Amazon lowers the price of its Ligue 1 Pass, it has never been so cheap

Ligue 1 Uber Eats continues, with around ten matches arranged every weekend. Strasbourg and Lille will be the first teams of the week to face each other on Friday 14 October. If you want to follow the majority of this season’s matches, you will need a Ligue 1 Pass subscription marketed by the Prime Video streaming platform. In fact, the broadcaster has 80% of the rights to the competition, while the remaining 20% ​​has been awarded to CANAL+. By subscribing to Ligue 1 Pass, you will therefore be able to watch 8 out of 10 matches. At the moment, you can save money thanks to the 30 euro discount offered by Amazon Prime Video, which offers its Ligue 1 Pass for only 69 euros per the season to instead of 99 euros in normal time.

Ligue 1 pass: how to take advantage of this crazy offer from Amazon?

To be able to access Amazon’s football offer, you must already have a Prime Video subscription. In fact, access to the Amazon streaming platform is reserved for Amazon Prime members. Amazon’s loyalty program, which is available for free for 30 days, will cost you 69.90 euros per year or 6.99 euros per month depending on the formula chosen. Once registered, go to the Prime Video page dedicated to Ligue 1 Pass to take advantage of the current reduction. In addition to the matches, your membership will give you access to lots of bonus content: interviews, analysis and documentaries. Be careful, you only have a few weeks to get your Ligue 1 pass at a reduced price as the offer ends on November 22nd.

Click here to take advantage of the Ligue 1 Pass for just €69/season

Leave a Comment