AMAZON PRIME VIDEO LIGUE 1. Clasico PSG-OM takes place this Sunday, October 16. And it’s still possible to watch it on Amazon Prime Video by subscribing at the last minute. Here is the complete guide!
[Mis à jour le 16 octobre 2022 à 19h55] PSG-OM is one of the shocks of the season, scheduled for Sunday, October 16, and will be broadcast exclusively on Amazon Prime. The presentation of the match follows from 20:15 until kick-off at 20:45. Will you follow this Clasico against PSG by Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappé and Neymar to Marseille by Dimitri Payet, Alexis Sanchez or Matteo Guendouzi? It is still possible by subscribing with a few clicks.
Like last season, the Amazon Prime service broadcasts 8 of the 10 games each day, including the famous Sunday night poster. Amazon has prepared a little surprise for this new season with the launch of this “seasonal” offer. With an 11-month commitment, a one-off payment costs 99 euros, a big saving compared to paying per month. month without commitment (12.99 x 11 months: 142.89 euros). What you can enjoy throughout the 2022-2023 championship season and follow your favorite team. Good news, it is now 69 euros for a limited time!
If this season takes place without the iconic clubs Saint-Etienne and Bordeaux, both relegated to Ligue 2 as FC Metz, this year 2022-2023 will be a milestone with the return of AJ Auxerre to Ligue 1. Former club Guy Roux returns after 10 years of presence in Ligue 2 and is accompanied by AC Ajaccio and Toulouse, crowned champions of Ligue 2. First of all, know that to watch Ligue 1 you must have an Amazon Prime account and then subscribe to Pass Ligue 1- the possibility. the platform is available on your connected TV or through the subscription area of your Internet TV decoder. It is also possible to watch Amazon Prime Video and all matches on your smartphone or tablet. One account allows you to connect to three different devices. Enough to support everyone’s favorite team and raise the mood at home!
To watch Ligue 1 matches this year, you need to go through two different steps, first sign up for the Amazon Prime program and then subscribe to Ligue 1 Pass to watch the matches:
- First, you must have a valid Amazon Prime membership. This subscription allows you to take advantage of free and faster delivery of Amazon packages, but also and above all to access the Amazon Prime Video streaming platform. Amazon Prime is charged 49.99 euros if you choose a year’s subscription or 5.99 per month (without commitment).
- Second step, on the Amazon Prime Video streaming platform, you subscribe to “Pass Ligue 1”, billed at 12.99 euros per month, a non-binding offer. The subscription can therefore be terminated at any time. You can already subscribe directly online to watch all the big Ligue 1 matches. To subscribe and find all the information, you can access the page directly by clicking below.
Take advantage of the Amazon Prime Pass Ligue 1 offer for 12.99 euros/month
To watch the matches, simply download the Amazon Prime Video application to your tablet, smartphone, connected television… or directly to your computer. The Amazon Prime Video app is also available on PS4, PS5 or Xbox One game consoles, on the Google Chromecast decoder or via Orange, Bouygues Telecom, SFR, Free and Apple TV boxes.
How much is the Ligue 1 subscription on Amazon Prime Video? First step, the Amazon Prime subscription is sold for €49 per year or if you prefer €5.99 per month (after a trial period of one month). Both offers are non-binding. This is a subscription that gives you access to the Amazon Prime Video streaming catalog, but also Amazon Prime expedited delivery among other benefits. To access the matches of the French Championship, you must also subscribe to Amazon Prime Ligue 1 option, “Ligue 1 Pass”, which costs an additional €12.99 in addition to the classic subscription.
If you do not have a connected TV but receive TV through your decoder provided by your ISP, in many cases it is possible to access Amazon Prime Video and then subscribe to Ligue 1 Pass to watch the matches live on your TV. Otherwise, it is possible to subscribe via your smartphone, tablet or computer to watch the matches in streaming on these devices.
- On Orange, Amazon Prime Video is available via your remote control and the Orange menu. This requires a compatible decoder. The following decoders allow subscription: TV Play decoder, TV4 decoder or UHD TV. To subscribe: go to Orange channel 67.
- On SFR, only certain decoders are compatible and provide access to Amazon Prime Video and then subscription to Ligue 1 Pass. This requires a Plus decoder, a Box 8 TV or a THD 4K box. Amazon Prime Video is then available via channel 67.
- Via Free, Amazon Prime Video is included if you have a Freebox Delta offer. To activate the offer, go to your free account in the “My subscription” or “TV” section, then “Manage my Amazon Prime account”. Simply enter your Amazon IDs (must be created beforehand on the Amazon website if not already done) to get an Amazon Prime account. For Freebox Pop, Freebox Revolution and Freebox mini 4K subscribers, this is an option for €5.99/month with no obligations. It will then be necessary to subscribe to “Pass Ligue 1” at the standard price of 12.99 euros per month.
For this new season 2022-2023, it is again through the Amazon Prime Video subscription that French football fans will be able to discover 80% of Ligue 1 matches, i.e. the matches that Médiapro had bought before they ended in suspension of payments. 2021. To be precise, this represents 8 matches broadcast on Amazon Prime Video per day in the Ligue 1 championship, including all the most beautiful posters. Amazon has globally regained the old Médiapro-Téléfoot contract with 8 matches broadcast every day out of the 10 on the programme. Amazon Prime Video offers especially the biggest poster of the day in Ligue 1, usually on Sunday evenings. OM-PSG, PSG-Lyon Monaco-Marseille, Lens-PSG, Marseille-Lyon or Lille-PSG should therefore be sent on Amazon every time. Matches will be commented live. Smail Bouabdellah and Julien Brun, passed by BeIN Sports, will be special for the comments.
Here’s an overview of how a day in Ligue 1 is structured on Amazon Prime Ligue 1:
- 1st match Friday at 9pm.
- 2nd game Saturday at
- 3 games on Saturday at
- 6th game Sunday at
- 7th match Sunday at 3pm.
- Weekly newspaper every Sunday at
- 8th game Sunday at 20.45 (best poster of the day)
Amazon Prime Video will not only broadcast matches in Ligue 1. Subscribers will be able to enjoy a 15-minute broadcast before and after each match. The break will also be an opportunity to look back on the first period with the help of statistics, replays and technical palettes analyzed by the consultants. On Sundays, a newspaper is issued at Presented by journalist Marina Lorenzo, this magazine is available every Sunday to all Amazon Prime subscribers, even those who have not subscribed to Amazon Prime Ligue 1. Subscribers will also be able to find all the matches in replay for 7 days.
Do we have access to Ligue 1 matches when we only subscribe to Amazon Prime? The answer is no. This is an additional subscription. You do not have automatic access to the French Championship if you are already an Amazon Prime subscriber. If you are interested in this add-on, it will cost you the price of the additional option, an option called “Pass Ligue 1” (see previous section), which is billed at 12.99 euros per month.
Ligue 1 Pass free trial offer has ended. From 1 to 29 August 2021, for the launch of the offer, every Amazon Prime Video subscriber could test the Prime Ligue 1 offer for seven days to discover the platform dedicated to French football. Since 29 August 2021, however, it is no longer possible to give it a chance with the free trial period, as the offer has expired… You must therefore now subscribe to gain access to the matches, but the offer remains non-binding and can therefore be terminated as of time.
This is one of the questions that subscribers of streaming services are particularly excited about, multi-screen viewing is very important to potential customers. On Twitter, Amazon announced that the Amazon Prime Ligue 1 subscription allows you to “watch up to three different matches simultaneously using the same Amazon account and watch the same match on two devices at the same time.” In addition, Amazon Prime Ligue 1 customers can watch the same match on three different devices at the same time, the American giant confirmed on its website.