Issy-les-Moulineaux, June 1, 2022 – Two years after its launch, the Surface Laptop Go has been reinvented in a new version under Windows 11, which offers a unique combination of efficiency/mobility/lightness. The new Surface Laptop Go 2, which can be pre-ordered today, will be the best ally for learning, working or just having fun every day. In addition to the colors Ice Blue, Sand and Platinum, Surface Laptop Go 2 offers a new color, Sage, inspired by the tones of nature, subtle hints of green and gray enhanced by the aluminum coating. The Surface Laptop Go 2 will be available on June 7 in France starting at €669.
The perfect balance of style, performance and versatility
Surface Laptop Go 2 continues to innovate while maintaining what users love most, including its design, finish and lightness. It features a 12.4-inch high-definition 3:2 PixelSense touchscreen, integrated HD front-facing camera and multiple studio microphones that filter out background noise, perfect for remote work meetings or family calls. Powered by a
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor and all-day battery life, and still light at 1.13 kg, Surface Laptop Go 2 will be your ideal companion wherever you are.
• Dimensions: 27.8 x 20.6 x 1.6 cm
• 11th generation Intel Quad-Core i5-1135G7 processor
• 128 GB or 256 GB solid state drive
• Operating system: Windows 11 Home, Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro
• Available colors: Sage, Glacier Blue, Sand, Platinum
• 12.4” PixelSense touchscreen
• Type A and C USB ports, 3.5 mm jack, 1 Surface Connect port
• Integrated 720p HD camera
• Omnisonic speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
• Up to 13.5 hours of battery life with fast charging (up to 80% in 1 hour of charging)
You can find more details about these announcements in the blog post by Pete Kyriacou, Vice President, Surface.
Hopscotch for Microsoft
Elizabeth Maes – 01 41 34 22 02 – [email protected]
Simon Christin – 01 41 34 20 48 – [email protected]