Microsoft has announced a preview of new Minit process mining features available in Process Advisor in Microsoft Power Automate. In addition to existing Process Advisor capabilities, Microsoft customers can now leverage deeper insights to identify process bottlenecks to drive optimization and efficiency through low-code automation.
Minit, an ally in process mining, coming to Power Automate
Earlier this year, Microsoft acquired Minit, a leader in process mining, and has been working to bring its process mining experience and capabilities to customers. In this update, Process Advisor powered by Minit features templates that allow customers to seamlessly drive powerful business process insights from cloud streams to Power Automate, as well as insights from Microsoft Power Virtual Agents and other systems of record such as SAP.
Better and faster results with ready-to-use templates
- Use out-of-the-box templates for rapid deployment, from data ingestion to pre-defined custom reports.
- Get quick insight into process optimization and automation options.
- Take advantage of widely applicable economic models, including P2P, O2C and Creditors.
Easily prepare, transform and map data from multiple data sources
- Use more “out-of-the-box” attributes, such as resources or financial amount, and schedule updates to your data feeds.
- Easily connect to your SAP data with direct connections and perform all necessary data transformations.
- Access to over 250 ready-to-use connectors.
- Easily transform data using advanced query technology.
Get deeper insights with powerful process mining analyses
- Visualize, analyze and compare the performance of a process and its different real or simulated versions, as well as its BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) model.
- Automatically identify recurring activities in processes, identify the cause and effect of repetitions and eliminate them.
- Experience a new dimension in interpreting and simplifying process mapping, allowing you to drill down or zoom out of all process activities as needed with hierarchical process mining.
- Use root cause analysis to uncover hidden connections in your process data and determine where and why problems occur.
- Enjoy more key performance indicators (KPIs), visuals and filtering options from the richer data model.
Easily customize your reports, share them across the organization, and take action
- Build your customer views, add your custom metrics to the desktop app, and publish them to the web.
- Publish reports in your own workspace with Microsoft Power BI premium.
- Use your custom views and KPIs, customize Power BI reports, and share them across your organization.
- Use Microsoft Power BI Goals and Power Automate to set triggers when KPIs or process rules are not met. And take advantage of the thousands of actions available.
- Switch between views and gain better insights with new visual features.
- Use out-of-the-box templates to automate parts of the entire process, such as SAP purchase order, full accounts receivable automation, and other automation through cloud and desktop workflows.