As every Sunday, you can discover the 5 most read articles on Telesatellite.com during this week, which are drawing to a close.
- Another SpaceX launch
- SpaceX aims this Friday, December 16, for a launch of NASA’s Surface Water and Ocean Topography (SWOT) mission into low Earth orbit from Vandenberg Space Base.
- IPTV: 17 million Europeans would gain access to pirated content
- IPTV content piracy in Europe remains a real reality.
- The most expensive landline and mobile subscriptions in 2023
- With all the price increases inflicted on the French, we hope your income has increased in 2022 too, because you’re going to need it.
- The audience’s blue kings… and not only in France
- There is no doubt that the French football team’s matches during this World Cup are audience successes.
- Algeria: arrest of 3 people who tried to install a pirate antenna on a radio transmitter
- Elements of the gendarmerie in the M’sila department (248 km south of Algiers) in Algeria arrested 3 people while they were in the process of installing a pirate antenna on the Algerian radio transmitter that covers the region.
Remember you can find every morning, in your mailbox, all the news about TELE SATELLITE & NUMERIQUE and stay informed about the latest digital news. This service is offered free of charge and to subscribe to it follow this link: https://eepurl.com/bZ19xD
Happy Sunday and thanks for your fidlit!